Various - Striktly For Konnoisseurs
- Singer: Various
- Album's title: Striktly For Konnoisseurs
- Genre: Rock
Music For Nations – MFN 32
Type: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Date of released: 1984
Style: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock
- Format: FLAC MP3 VQF DTS AC3 MMF MOD XM ASF
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1450 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1379 mb
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Votes: 417
- 1450 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1379 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–1994:||Please Stand By
Bass – Terry LinvillDrums – John DesautelsGuitar – Bill Rhodes , Rick ArmandProducer – Eddie Leonetti, Jack DouglasVocals – Karen LawrenceWritten-By – F. St John*, K. Lawrence*
|A2||–Legs Diamond||It's Not The Music
Bass – Michael Diamond Drums – Jeff PooleGuitar – Roger RomeoKeyboards – Mike Prince*Producer – Derek LawrenceVocals – Rick Sanford Written-By – M. Prince*, R. Sanford*
|A3||–Desmond Child And Rouge||The Truth Came Out
Bass – John SieglerDrums – Jerry MarottaGuitar – G.E. SmithProducer – Richard LandisVocals – Desmond Child, Diana Graselli, Maria Vidal, Myriam ValleWritten-By – Desmond Child
|A4||–American Tears||Can't Keep From Crying
Bass – Kirk Powers*Drums – Glenn KithcartGuitar – Craig Evan Brooks*Producer – American TearsVocals, Keyboards – Mark MangoldWritten-By – M. Mangold*
Bass – Phil Bryant Drums – Jim McClartyGuitar – Kevin RussellKeyboards, Guitar – Tod HowarthProducer – Keith OlsenVocals – Kevin ChalfantWritten-By – J. McClarty*, J. Cain*, K. Russell*, T. Howarth*
Drums – Dandy HolmesGuitar – Gene Bloch, Jack Weber, Randall DavidProducer – Stuart Alan LoveVocals – Marcus Malone Written By – BeamWritten-By – Gene Bloch, Marcus*
|B1||–Reckless||Searching For A Dream
Bass – Gene StoutDrums – Gil RobertsGuitar – Steve Madden Producer – Paul GrossVocals – Jan MelansonWritten-By – Steve Madden
|B2||–Wrabit||Just Go Away
Bass – Chris BrockwayDrums – Scott Jefferson SteckGuitar – David Aplin, John AlbaniKeyboards – Les PaulhusProducer – Paul GrossVocals – Lou NadeauWritten-By – John Albani
|B3||–Moxy||Another Time Another Place
Bass – Terry JuricDrums – Billy Wade*Guitar – Buddy Caine , Earl Johnson Producer – Eddie Leonetti, Jack DouglasVocals – Buzz ShearmanWritten-By – Earl Johnson , Terry Juric
|B4||–Tantrum||Applaud The Winner
Bass – Bill SyniarDrums – Vern WennerstromGuitar – Ray SapkoKeyboards – Phil BalsanoProducer – John RyanVocals – Barb Erber, Pam Bradley, Sandy CaulfieldWritten-By – Sapko*, Caulfield*
Bass – Jim Sanson*Drums – Kim HuntGuitar – Brian Miller Keyboards – Howard HelmProducer – Dale Jacobs, Don LorussoVocals – Denton YoungWritten-By – Howard Helm
Bass – Dennis FeldmanGuitar – Bob KulickKeyboards – Doug KatsarosProducer – Bob Kulick, Doug Katsaros, Peppy CastroVocals – Peppy CastroWritten-By – B. Kulick*, D. Feldman*, D. Katsaros*, P. Castro*
Bass – John PierceDrums – Mike BairdGuitar – Mike Landau*, Richie ZitoKeyboards – Bill Purse, David Foster, Michael BoddickerProducer – Bill PurseVocals – Teri DesarioWritten-By – J. Carbone*, T. DeSario*
Bass – Orville DavisDrums – Mike RattiGuitar – Lars Hanson, Lou Vandora*Producer – Eddie LeonettiVocals – Rex SmithWritten-By – L. Vanlorn*, R. Smith*
|C3||–Mayday||So Young So Bad
Bass – Charles Mass*Drums – Gregg Gerson, Mark Kaufman Guitar – Randy FredrixKeyboards – David BeckProducer – Ben Wisch, Don Silver Vocals – Steve JohnstadWritten-By – Michael Lee Smith
|C4||–Trigger||Gimme Your Love
Bass, Vocals – Tom NigraDrums, Vocals – Derek RemingtonProducer – Corky Stasiak, Dennis FerranteVocals, Guitar – Jimmy Duggan*, Richie HouseWritten-By – R. House*
|C5||–The Boyzz||Too Wild To Tame
Bass – David Angel Drums – Kent Cooper Guitar – Gil Pini, Mike TafoyaKeyboards – Anatole HalinkovichProducer – Howard Albert, Ron AlbertVocals, Guitar – Dirty Dan BuckWritten-By – Buck*
|C6||–Ram Jam||Gone Wild
Bass – Howie Blauvelt*Drums – Peter CharlesGuitar – Bill Bartlett , Jimmy SantoroProducer – Jeff Katz, Jerry KasenetzVocals – Mike Scavone*Written-By – Strange*, Love*
|C7||–The Joe Perry Project||Let The Music Do The Talking
Bass – David HullDrums – Ronnie StewartGuitar – Joe PerryProducer – Jack Douglas, Joe PerryVocals – Ralph MormanWritten-By – Perry*
Bass – Mickey JonesDrums – Barry BrandtGuitar – Punky MeadowsKeyboards – Greg Giuffria*Producer – Jim Sullivan*, Derek LawrenceVocals – Frank DiminoWritten-By – F. DiMino*, G. Guiffria*
Bass – Peter Sweval*Drums – Joe X. Dube*Guitar – Brenden Harkin, Richie RannoProducer – Jack DouglasVocals – Michael Lee SmithWritten-By – Smith*, Sweval*, Ranno*
|D3||–The Reggie Knighton Band||The King And I
Bass – Kurtis TeelDrums – Glen Symmonds*Guitar – Brian RayProducer – Roy Thomas BakerVocals, Guitar – Reggie KnightonWritten-By – Reggie Knighton
|D4||–Trillion||Give Me Your Money Honey
Bass – Ron AnamanDrums – Bill WilkinsGuitar – Frank BarbalaceKeyboards – Patrick LeonardProducer – Gary LyonsVocals – Dennis Frederiksen*Written-By – Denis Frederiksen*, Frank Barbalacy*
|D5||–Max Webster||Oh War
Bass – Mike TilkaDrums – Gary McCrackenKeyboards – Terry WatkinsonProducer – Max Webster, Terry BrownVocals, Guitar – Kim MitchellWritten-By – Mitchell*, Dubois*
|D6||–Starcastle||Wings Of White
Bass – Gary StraterDrums – Steve Tassler*Guitar – Matt Stewart*, Steve Hagler*Keyboards – Herb SchildtProducer – Roy Thomas BakerVocals – Terry Lutrell*Written-By – Strater*, Schildt*, Stewart*, Hagler*, Tassler*, Luttrell*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Artists, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Corcoran-Busic Management Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arc Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ovation Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mark-Cain Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – RockWork Music Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Hostel Music
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – Desmobile Music Co.
- Published By – Managed Music
- Published By – Waterstone Music Ltd.
- Published By – Good For You Music
- Published By – Hong Kong Film Center
- Published By – Weird Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Leonine Music
- Published By – Attitude Music Pub. Inc.
- Published By – Canint Music
- Published By – Bay Music
- Published By – Street Corner Music Ltd.
- Published By – Gaderen Songs
- Published By – Daksel Music Corp.
- Published By – Stick It Music
- Published By – Boblink Songs
- Published By – 69th Street Music
- Published By – Seldak Music Corp.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Maximum Warp Music
- Published By – Rock Steady Music Inc.
- Published By – Rick's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Big Guy Music
- Published By – Wonderhorse Music
- Published By – Doctor Dirt Clinic
- Published By – Burning River Music
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – White Angel Music
- Published By – Rock Steady Music
- Published By – Starzongo Music
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Published By – Heath Levy Music Co. Ltd.
- Coordinator [Album Co-Ordinated By] – Linda Ruddock
- Design – Mez
- Illustration – Alan Eayres
- Liner Notes – Paul Suter
NotesA1 published by Irving Music Inc./RockWork Music Inc./Almo Music Corp. Hostel Music ℗ 1979 A&M Records Inc.
A2 published by Hudson Bay Music Company ℗ 1977 Phonogram Inc.
A3 published by Desmobile Music Company/Managed Music ℗ 1979 Capitol Records Inc.
A4 published by Waterstone Music Ltd. ℗ 1977 CBS Inc.
A5 published by Good For You Music/Hong Kong Film Center/Weird Music ℗ 1982 Boardwalk Records Inc.
A6 copyright control ℗ 1976 Liberty/United Artists Records Inc.
B1 published by Leonine Music ℗ 1980 Corcoran Music Mang. Inc. [sic]
B2 published by Attitude Music Pub. Inc. ℗ 1981 MCA Records Inc.
B3 published by Canint Music/Bay Music ℗ 1977 Arc Records Inc.
B4 published by Street Corner Music Ltd. ℗ 1980 Ovation Records Inc.
B5 published by Gaderen Song ℗ 1979 CBS Records Canada
B6 published by Daksel Music Corp./Seldak Corp./Stick It Music ℗ 1982 CBS Inc.
C1 published by Boblink Songs/69th Street Music ℗ 1980 Casablanca Records & Filmworks Inc.
C2 published by Seldak Music Corp. ℗ 1976 CBS Inc.
C3 published by MCA Music/Maximum Warp Music/Rock Steady Music Inc. ℗ 1981 A&M Records, Inc.
C4 published by Rick's Music Inc./Big Guy Music/Wonderhorse Music ℗ 1978 Casablanca Records & Filmworks Inc.
C5 published by Doctor Dirt Clinic/Burning River Music ℗ 1982 CBS Inc.
C6 copyright control ℗ 1978 CBS Inc.
C7 published by Zomba Music Pub. Ltd. ℗ 1980 CBS Inc.
D1 published by White Angel Music ℗ 1975 Casablanca Records, Inc.
D2 published by Rock Steady Music/Starzonga Music[sic] ℗ 1978 Capitol Records Inc.
D3 copyright control ℗ 1978 CBS Inc.
D4 published by CBS Songs ℗ 1978 CBS Inc.
D5 published by Heath Levy Music Co. Ltd. ℗ 19777 Mark-Cain Music
D6 published by CBS Songs ℗ 1978 CBS Inc.
Track C7 is miscredited as Joe Perry. Track D3 is miscredited as Reggie Knighton
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): MFN-32-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): MFN-32-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side Three Etched): MFN-32-C-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side Four Etched): MFN-32-D-1
|TMFN 32||Various||Striktly For Konnoisseurs (Cass, Comp)||Music For Nations||TMFN 32||UK||1985|