Billy Crawford - Ride
- Singer: Billy Crawford
- Album's title: Ride
- Genre: Hip hop, Pop
V2 – VVR1021948
Type: CD, Album, Enhanced, Reissue
Date of released: 2003
Category: Hip Hop, Pop
- Format: FLAC MP3 AU DTS FLAC MPC AC3 AIFF MP1
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1784 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1248 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 387
- 1784 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1248 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Adam Anders, Jany SchellaBass, Guitar – Anders BarrénProducer, Arranged By – Anders Barrén, Jany SchellaRecorded By – Barrén*, Jany*Written-By – A. Anders*, A. Barrén*, J. Schella*, N. Hassman*
|2||When You Think About Me
Backing Vocals – Elan Rivera, PJ Lequerica*Producer, Instruments, Programmed By – Eve NelsonWritten-By – J. Earley*
|3||You Didn't Expect That
Backing Vocals – Wayne HectorGuitar – Dominic MillerProducer – Steve Robson, Wayne HectorProgrammed By, Keyboards – Steve RobsonRap – Littles, Tragedy*Recorded By [Vocals] – Bassy Bob BrockmannWritten-By – A. Tennant*, S. Robson*, W. Hector*
Producer – Davey Boy , Santiago*Producer [Additional] – Marc DuvertVocals [Additional] – Tragedy*Written-By – D. Lindsey*, P. Chapman*, R. Vaughn*, R. Santiago*
Backing Vocals – Gioia Bruno*Producer, Instruments, Programmed By – Eve NelsonWritten-By – Bernadette O'Reilly*, Billy Crawford, Eve Nelson
|6||When You're In Love With Someone
Guitar – Larry SaltzmanPercussion – Robin Daniels Producer, Instruments [All Other], Programmed By – Eve NelsonWritten-By – Eve Nelson, Matt Goss
|7||That's The Way Love Is
Engineer – Bill MalinaProducer, Arranged By, Instruments – Soulshock & KarlinWritten-By – Burke*, Stingily*, Lawson*
|8||If It's Alright
Producer, Programmed By, Sequenced By – Laney StewartRecorded By – Malik CrawfordWritten-By – Katrina Willis, Phillip L. Stewart*, Traci C. Hale*
Producer – Falonte Moore, Rob FusariRecorded By [Vocals] – Earl CohenWritten-By – B. Muhammed*, F. Moore*, R. Fusari*
Guitar – Derek Scott , Michael ThompsonProducer, Programmed By, Sequenced By – Laney StewartRecorded By – Malik CrawfordWritten-By – Katrina Willis, Phillip L. Stewart*
|11||Gotta Catch Up To You
Backing Vocals – Chuck GiscombeEngineer [Pro Tools] – Greg GriffithGuitar – Masa ShimuzuProducer, Instruments [All Other], Programmed By – Eve NelsonTrombone – Mike Davis*Viola [Electric] – Martha MookeWritten-By – B. Attmore*, C. Giscombe*, S. Gerongco*
Guitar – Donald HolmesProducer, Instruments [All Other], Programmed By – Eve NelsonWritten-By – Bernadette O'Reilly*, Billy Crawford, Eve Nelson
|13||The Way She Rocks My World
Bass – Thomas Lindberg*Co-producer – AvantConductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Janson & JansonGuitar – Henrik JonbackProducer, Arranged By, Recorded By – BloodshyStrings – Stockholm Session StringsWritten-By – B. Crawford*, C. Karlsson*, F. Ödesjö*, H. Jonback*, P. Winnberg*
|14||Changing My Color
Backing Vocals – Chris O'ConnorEngineer [Assistant] – Ben JelenProducer, Mixed By, Instruments [All Other], Programmed By – Eve NelsonWritten-By – B. O'Reilly*, C. Young*, E. Nelson*
|15||Me Passer De Toi
Adapted By [French] – Eric Chemouny, Nathaniel BrendelBacking Vocals – NoamGuitar – Michael ThompsonLead Vocals – Billy CrawfordMixed By – Kevin "KD" Davis*Mixed By [Additional] – VolodiaMixed By [Assistant] – Dylan VaughanProducer, Programmed By, Sequenced By – Laney StewartRecorded By – Malik CrawfordWritten-By [Originally] – Katrina Willis, Philipp Laney Stewart*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Music France
- Copyright (c) – V2 Music France
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – V2
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.a.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – Record Services
- Distributed By – Bonnier Amigo
- Distributed By – Zomba Distribution
- Distributed By – TBA
- Produced For – Murlyn Music
- Produced For – Nelson-O'Reilly Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – 25 To Life Entertainment
- Produced For – SoulPower Productions
- Produced For – Tickle Box Music
- Produced For – White Chocolate Productions
- Produced For – Lonte Music
- Recorded At – Murlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Nu Media
- Recorded At – Soulpower Studios
- Recorded At – Triangle Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Roam Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Plus XXX
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Nu Media
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Published By – Bagfather
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – SwedeDreams Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Earley Tunes Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Percy Coles Music
- Published By – 520 Music
- Published By – The Lindsey Group
- Published By – Music Of V2 America, Inc.
- Published By – Clamshell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tunes Of V2 America, Inc.
- Published By – BJC Music
- Published By – Peermusic III, Ltd.
- Published By – Bernadette O'Reilly Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Law Man Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Rude Tymz Music
- Published By – Been Stung Music
- Published By – Songs Of Peer, Ltd.
- Published By – Breezeville Music
- Published By – Silliwak
- Published By – Aircontrol
- Published By – Peertunes, Ltd.
- Published By – Hale Yeah Music
- Published By – Jahqae Joints
- Published By – Universal Tunes
- Published By – June-Bug Alley
- Published By – Lonte Music
- Published By – Kamkam's Music
- Published By – Uncle Chuckie's Music Inc.
- Published By – Notation Music
- Published By – Samety Sam Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Published By – peermusic (UK) Ltd
- Published By – Songs Of Peer
- Published By – Silliwak Pub
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing France S.A.
- A&R – Abbo , Kate Hyman
- Art Direction – V2 Image Control
- Executive-Producer – Abbo
- Management – Victoria Frankmano
- Mixed By – Bassy Bob Brockmann (tracks: 3), Kevin "KD" Davis* (tracks: 8, 10), Manny Marroquin (tracks: 7), Tony Maserati (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9, 11 & 12)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Dylan Vaughan (tracks: 8 & 10)
- Photography By – Piotr Sikora , Slam*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 219486 >
- Barcode (String): 5033197219486
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 45
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] 50630572/VVR1021948 02
- Rights Society: BIEM / mcps / n©b / GEMA / STEMRA / SIAE / SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
- Label Code: LC 01801
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 820
- Other: 707.2194.2
|VVR1018690||Billy Crawford||Ride (CD, Album, Enh)||V2||VVR1018690||Europe||2002|
|VVR1018694||Billy Crawford||Ride (Cass, Album)||V2||VVR1018694||Europe||2002|
|VVR1018692P||Billy Crawford||Ride (CD, Album, Promo)||V2||VVR1018692P||Europe||2002|
|VVR1018690||Billy Crawford||Ride (CD, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||V2||VVR1018690||Russia||2002|
|V2ADV-27090-2||Billy Crawford||Ride (Advance Album) (CD, Album, Promo)||V2||V2ADV-27090-2||US||2001|