Pearl Jam - Ten
- Singer: Pearl Jam
- Album's title: Ten
- Genre: Rock
Epic – EPC 468884 2,
Epic – 468884 2,
Epic – 01-468884-10
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 27 Aug 1991
Style: Alternative Rock, Grunge
- Format: FLAC MP3 TTA AIFF MP2 MP4 ADX AHX DTS
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1651 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1524 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 401
- 1651 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1524 downloads at 22 mb/s
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – DADC Austria
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Concept By – Jeff Ament
- Bass – Jeff*
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Design – Lisa Sparagano, Risa Zaitschek
- Design [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Drums – Dave*
- Engineer [Additional] – Adrian Moore , Dave Hillis, Don Gilmore
- Guitar – Stone*
- Lead Guitar – Mike*
- Lyrics By – Eddie Vedder
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: 11), Vedder* (tracks: 7, 8, 11), Ament* (tracks: 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11), McCready* (tracks: 11), Gossard* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9 to 11)
- Other [Agent, Triad] – Don Mueller
- Other [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher, Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Vocals – Eddie*
NotesDuring track 11, an additional song appears after 15 seconds of silence. Track 11.1 'Release' ends at 5:03 (even though the duration appearing on the release says 6:30). The hidden track 11.3 'Master/Slave' starts at 5:18, giving track 11 an overall duration of 9:06.
Comes in a black tray jewel case with a poster-format booklet.
Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 91.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios Dorking, England - June 91.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Jeff Ament plays Hamer 12 string, 8 string & fretless basses.
Stone Gossard plays Gibson guitars.
Mike McCready plays Fender guitars.
Dave Krusen plays Vic Firth sticks & Sabian cymbals.
All music © 1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
© 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
"Epic" Registered Trademark, is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria.
Category appears as EPC 468884 2 on back cover.
Category appears as 468884 2 on both spines and CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 888428
- Barcode (String): 5099746888428
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, String): 01-468884-01 13 A4 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, String): 01-468884-01 14 A19 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, String): 01-468884-10 13 A12 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, String): 01-468884-10 13 A10 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5, String): 01-468884-10 12 A2 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6, String): 01-468884-10 13 A4 DADC AUSTRIA
- Distribution Code: CB 791
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Other (Sony Format Code): CDC
|ZK 47857, 47857||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album)||Epic Associated, Epic Associated||ZK 47857, 47857||US||1991|
|EPC 468884 4||Pearl Jam||Ten (Cass, Album)||Epic||EPC 468884 4||Europe||1991|
|88697159541||Pearl Jam||Ten (LP, RP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pearl Jam)||88697159541||Europe||Unknown|
|88985376871||Pearl Jam||Ten (LP, Album, RE)||Epic Associated||88985376871||US||2017|
|88697635622||Pearl Jam||Ten (CD, Album, EE )||Epic||88697635622||Hungary||2009|