Queen - A Day At The Races
- Singer: Queen
- Album's title: A Day At The Races
- Genre: Rock
Parlophone – 0777 7 89493 2 9,
Parlophone – CDPCSD 131
Series: Queen Digital Master Series –
Type: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered
Date of released:
Style: Pop Rock
- Format: FLAC MP3 VOC RA APE AHX APE VOC MP1
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1419 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1745 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 302
- 1419 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1745 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Introduction] – Brian*
|1.b||Tie Your Mother Down||3:44|
|2||You Take My Breath Away||5:09|
Vocals – Brian*
|4||The Millionaire Waltz
Orchestrated By [Guitar Orchestration] – May*
|5||You And I
Acoustic Guitar – John*Written-By – Deacon*
|6||Somebody To Love
Choir [Gospel] – Brian*, Freddie*, Roger*
|8||Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
Vocals [Additional] – Mike Stone
Electric Guitar [Rhythm], Vocals – Roger*Slide Guitar – Brian*Written-By – Taylor*
|10||Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
Piano [Harmonium Piano], Toy Piano [Plastic Piano] – Brian*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Queen Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Queen Productions Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Queen Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Bass [Fender] – John Deacon
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion, Performer [Pandemonium] – Roger Taylor
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Vocals, Leader [Orchestra] – Brian May
- Producer – Queen
- Vocals, Piano, Concertmaster [Choir Meister], Performer [Tantrums] – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By – May* (tracks: 1, 3, 7,10), Mercury* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8)
NotesOriginally released in 1973.
Digital Remasters ℗ 1993 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Queen Productions Ltd.
Under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1993 Queen Productions Ltd.
Track 1 has an Intro before "Tie Your Mother Down", total track time is 4:48.
Tracklist on CD shows 11 tracks with Intro as Track 1 and all other tracks one number higher.
The time mentioned on the artwork for Tie Your Mother Down does not include the 1:02 for the Intro.
Artwork timings for tracks 2 and 3 are incorrect. The actual CD track timings are used.
printed in holland - on back cover.
MADE IN ITALY - on disc.
Issued in standard jewel case, black tray, with a 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 77778 94932 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 077778949329
- Rights Society: BIEM/S.I.A.E.
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Matrix / Runout: 789493 . 3 : 2 : 4. EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2518
- Other (Distribution Code, France): PM 520
|EMTC 104, 0C 066-98 485||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI||EMTC 104, 0C 066-98 485||UK||1976|
|1C 062-98 485||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI Electrola||1C 062-98 485||Germany||Unknown|
|SLPE 500.705||Queen||Un Dia En Las Carreras (LP, Album)||EMI||SLPE 500.705||Uruguay||1976|
|276 675 7||Queen||A Day At The Races (2xCD, Album)||Island Records||276 675 7||Poland||2011|
|EMTC 104||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album)||EMI||EMTC 104||South Korea||1976|