The Alabama Barnstormers / The Alabama Barnstormers - Darling Nellie Gray / A Picture No Artist Can Paint
- Singer: The Alabama Barnstormers
- Album's title: Darling Nellie Gray / A Picture No Artist Can Paint
- Genre: Folk, World, & Country
Regal Zonophone – G21475
Type: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
Date of released:
Category: Folk, World, & Country
- Format: FLAC MP3 MP2 AU ASF MP4 FLAC VOX AIFF
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1243 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1646 mb
- Rating: 3.6/5
- Votes: 241
- 1243 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1646 downloads at 22 mb/s
|A||–The Alabama Barnstormers||Darling Nellie Gray|
|B||–The Alabama Barnstormers||A Picture No Artist Can Paint|
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone (Aust.) Ltd.
- Banjo [Uncredited], Bass Vocals [Uncredited] – Jim Wolverton (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – K. D. Malone (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Clayton McMichen (tracks: A), Lowe Stokes (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Tenor Vocals [Uncredited] – Will Gilmer (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited], Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Dallas Jones (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Riley Puckett (tracks: A)
- Mandolin [Banjo-Mandolin] [Uncredited] – R. O. Mosley (tracks: B)
NotesSide A is McMichen's Melody Men under pseudonym.
Side B is The Leake County Revelers under pseudonym.
Side A recorded 4 November 1927 in Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded 18 December 1930 in Jackson, MS.
Credits and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit roles of Lowe Stokes and K. D. Malone are termed "possible."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): W145101 2- MA5056
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): W151120 2- MA5063
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 145101
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 151120