Various - Innovation In Contemporary Japanese Composition
- Singer: Various
- Album's title: Innovation In Contemporary Japanese Composition
- Genre: Electronic, Classical
Leonardo Music Journal – ISAST 5
Series: LMJ CD Series – 5
Type: CD, Compilation
Date of released: 1995
Category: Electronic, Classical
Style: Contemporary, Experimental
- Format: FLAC MP3 WAV APE ADX MP4 AIFF MP3 MIDI
- Size MP3 ZIP: 1619 mb
- Size FLAC ZIP: 1645 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 272
- 1619 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1645 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Ichiro Nodaïra||Neuf Écarts Vers Le Défi
Composed By – Ichiro NodaïraPerformer [Musical Assistant] – Cort LippePiano [Midi-piano] – Pierre-Laurent Aimard
|2||–Masahiro Miwa||My Favorite Few Of Coltrane's
Composed By – Masahiro MiwaEngineer [Recording] – Jeroen BasHarpsichord [Cembalo] – Miwako HannyaViol [Viola Da Gamba] – Naoki Nishitani
|3||–Mamoru Fujieda||Ecological Plantron
Composed By – Mamoru Fujieda
|4||–Yuji Takahashi||Kumo-Rinzetsu 260795
Composed By, Performer – Yuji Takahashi
|5||–Hinoharu Matsumoto||Dawn Bird
Composed By, Composed By – Hinoharu MatsumotoShakuhachi, Koto – Akikazu Nakamura
Composed By – Shigenobu Nakamura
|7||–Kazuo Uehara||Sohgu II
Composed By, Performer [Sensor Ear Harp] – Kazuo Uehara
- Recorded At – Espace De Projection
- Artwork [Cd Booklet Art] – Yasuko Matsumoto
- Compiled By [Curated By] – Marc Battier
- Compiled By [With] – Hinoharu Matsumoto, Kazuo Uehara, Mamoru Fujieda
- Coordinator [Project], Design – Grace Sullivan
- Engineer [Recordings] – Tom Erbe
NotesTrack 1 composed in 1993; recorded at Espace de projection, IRCAM.
Track 2 composed in 1994; recorded on December 17, 1994.
Track 3 composed in 1994.
Track 4 composed and recorded on July 26, 1995.
Track 5 composed in 1994; commissioned by Music From Japan; recorded live in New York City on March 19, 1994 at the 1994 Music From Japan Festival, presented by the Asia Society in association with the Japan Federation of Composers.
Track 6 composed in 1994; realized in Takatsuki, Japan.
Track 7 composed in 1994.
Leonardo Music Journal CD Series Volume 5
Compilation ℗ 1995 Leonardo/ISAST
Individual ℗ belongs solely to contributors.
© 1995 Leonardo/ISAST
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 0LY83MFG BY EVA-TONE CLEARWATER FL 113718001